Pages

Wednesday 1 March 2023

New Incy Wincy Challenge - Pets and/or Happiness

 


We're back today on the Incy Wincy Challenge Blog with a new challenge and this month our themes are pets and/or happiness.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsors for the challenge are:


and


To make my card I've used another image from the 'A Cat's Life' digi stamp set from Last Minute Manda:


You can find the set here on the shop website.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

SUYP Challenge - furrything goes
CD Sunday Plus Challenge - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. A great card Helen but the fish look a little too happy - at the moment!
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cats mean happiness to me! A lovely card,
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card. Love the image and how you've divided the background into three. Looks so effective.

    Thanks for sharing with us.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable card!
    Thank you for playing at SUYP/Cats only challenge
     Hope to see you again! Good luck!
     Fiki  : Bad Kitty's Craft Room  

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...