Pages

Wednesday 1 March 2023

New Paper Funday Challenge - Anything Goes/You're Brew-tiful

 


It's time for another challenge on The Paper Funday Challenge Blog and this month it's anything goes with the optional twist of you're brew-tiful.  I'm playing the anything goes option this month,

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsors this month are:


and


To make my card I used:

- Goldfish Fishing digi stamp from Star Stampz available here
- Promarkers
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Little Claire Designs
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus Challenge - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. She is simply the sweetest and have a clever idea on how to catch a fish, however I think the Gold Fish is smarter than he looks. Thanks for another wonderful team project for The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card Helen - and this fish doesn't know what is coming.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully the little girl isn't very good at fishing - sorry puss cat LOL!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image and another great card. I love all the layers.
    Thanks for sharing with us.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Helen! And loving these pretty colors!
    Thanks so much for joining it at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...