Pages

Wednesday 1 March 2023

New Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Include a Sentiment or Verse

 


Today I'm joining the Design Team at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge - thanks so much to Lisa and the team for having me as part of the challenge.

Today's new challenge to 'include a sentiment or verse' and you can find all the details and see the cards from the rest of the team in the challenge post here.

I'm sharing one of the cards I made last week at a Stampin' Up Zoom class.  We used the Dainty Flowers papers which are part of the current Saleabration brochure and also the Dainty Delights bundle.

This card using some of the paper cut into sections with a sentiment also from Stampin' Up.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the team and love your beautiful card and P.paper-great layout and design-might have to remember that one.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...