Pages

Wednesday 22 March 2023

Christmas Craft Creations Challenge Reminder - One Layer

 


We've reached the midway point in our current challenge on the Christmas Craft Creations Challenge.  

Our theme for this challenge is:

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used a stencil from Stampin' Up with Coastal Cabana ink and a blending brush to create my background.

I then overstamped a sentiment from Stampin' Up using Night of Navy ink.

Here's another view of my card:


I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge - anything Christmas goes
Stencil Fun - anything goes with a stencil

4 comments:

  1. Another BEAUTIFUL card Helen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Triple B ... OUR NEW CHALLENGE BLOG which is all about butterflies, birds & blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the pretty snowflake stencil takes center stage and all it needs is the sentiment making it the perfect card to mail!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
    Diane SF Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card. Thank you for participating in Challenge up your Life,
    hugs Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful one layer card with gorgeous snowflakes. Thanks for joining us at Peace on Earth Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...