Pages

Monday 20 March 2023

New from Conie Fong - Rabbit Holding Carrot

 


It's new release time again from Conie Fong!

Conie has come up with another collection of great new images - all super cute and great for spring, Easter and other occasions too.

I'll be featuring each of them this week and today's first is called 'Rabbit Holding Carrot'.  You can find it here in the Etsy shop.

To make today's card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- Mossy Meadow card stock from Stampin' Up
- circle die from MFT
- scalloped circle die from Spellbinders
- other paper and card from Craft Creations
- corner rounder punch

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Markers - colours of spring
Make My Monday Challenge - spring colours
The Sisterhood of Crafters - the colour green

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing at MMMChallengeBlog.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Darling image and card design. Thanks for sharing over at Make My Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Thanks for joining us as The Crafter's Café this month for our Circles challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...