Pages

Friday 31 March 2023

March Outlawz Progessive Challenge

 


Today I'm sharing the card I've made using this month's Outlawz Progressive Challenge image.

This month's image is 'Love Birds' from SheepSki Designs.  For all the details about the Progessive Challenge, head over to the challenge blog here.

I decided to make a wedding card using the image.  I also used:

- Promarkers
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- Cuttlebug embossing folder
- gold adhesive hearts and doily from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card for a wedding. Great image and terrific gold paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Helen!! Thanks for playing in The Outlawz Progressive challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow .. what a beautiful card for a wedding! Thanks so much for entering our March 2023 Progressive Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges
    (Hugs) Cara
    TOL progressive Freebie Challenge.
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...