Pages

Wednesday 1 March 2023

Special Guest Designer Card for Mirtillamente Challenge - Maths, Numbers, Water, Sparrow, Interior Peace, Zen

 


Today I'm excited to be joining the new Mirillamente Challenge as a Special Guest Designer!  This was part of my prize for being a top pick in their challenge at the end of last year.


The themes for today's new challenge are math, numbers, water, sparrow, interior peace, zen.  You only have to choose one of these so I decided to make a birthday card for a child using a number!

For all the details and to see lots of other inspiration, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Almost Cute Teddy digi stamp from Mirillamente available here
- Promarkers
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- number die from magazine cover gift set
- card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Sisterhood of Crafters - dots and/or stripes
Creative Knockouts - birthday wishes
Dream Valley Challenges - use your favourite colours (pink and kraft)

1 comment:

  1. So, so cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...