Pages

Wednesday 22 March 2023

New I Love Promarkers Challenge - Anything Goes/Beside the Sea

 


It's time for a new challenge on the I Love Promarkers Challenge and this time time it's anything goes with the optional theme of 'beside the sea'.

For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


To make my card I used:

- Mermaid Ellie With Seahorse from Paper Nest Dolls available here
- Promarkers
- stamped sentiment from Clearly Besotted
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...