Pages

Monday 6 March 2023

New Aud Sentiments Challenge - Anything St Patrick's and/or Rainbow Plus a Sentiment

 


We're back with a new challenge on the Aud Sentiment Challenge Blog!

This time it's anything St Patrick's and/or rainbow plus a sentiment.  All the details and the cards from the rest of the team are here on the challenge blog.

o make my card I used the new 'Lucky Irish Paper and Clipart Pack' from Anne Constantly-Carding available through craftsUprint here.

You get eight different backing papers plus two sheets of clip art - plenty to make lots of cards.

You can either download the kit or there's an option to have the printed version posted to you for an additional cost.

To make my card I also used:

- green sparkle washi tape from The Works
- computer generated sentiment
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting Happiness Challenge - St Patrick's Day or lots of green

5 comments:

  1. Fabulously fun St Patrick's Day card, a great design too!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D and Colorful Options!
    Diane DD Co-Owner and CO DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background papers, they look awesome and perfect for your sweet little St. Paddy's Day card! Love the Pot O' Gold and the Lucky Leprechaun Hat! FUN! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Everything’s Coming Up Green Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our COLORFUL OPTIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Thanks for sharing your art with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
    Janis, Owner & Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card Helen! I love all of the St Patricks goodies on here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...