Pages

Sunday 19 March 2023

New Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge - Anything Goes

 


It's time for another 'anything goes' challenge on the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge and for this challenge our sponsor is:



To find out more about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Strawberry Cupcake digi stamp from Alex Syberia Design available here
- Promarkers
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Unicorn Challenge Blog - dots and/or stripes
Creative Knockouts Challenge - add a sentiment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...