Pages

Friday 24 March 2023

New Alphabet Challenge - Z is for Zodiac - Anything Related

 


We've got a new challenge today on the Alphabet Challenge Blog and it's Z is for Zodiac or anything related.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I have to admit that this one had me puzzled when I first saw the theme but then I decided to think beyond signs of the Zodiac and remembered my Stampin' Up 'Way to Goat' stamp set.  The animal associated with Capricorn is the goat so that's what I decided on!

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the challenge at Passion for Markers where they are looking for birthday cards.

3 comments:

  1. Great way to cover your theme Helen. This is such a fun image and a fabulous sentiment. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image, made me smile! and fab paper, thanks for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Helen. Your goat is fantastic and your colouring is perfect. Thanks again for joining in this week over at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...