Pages

Monday 13 March 2023

New Cutie Pie Challenge - Beginning With B

 


We're back today on the Cutie Pie Challenge Blog with a new challenge and this time we want to see something beginning with B.

To find out more about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I've used one of the images and a sentiment from this set by Pink Gem Designs:


This set is the 'Bunny Digital Stamp Set' and you can find it here in the Pink Gem Designs Etsy shop.

And my things beginning with B are - bunny, balloon, birthday and blue.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Craft Creations
- circle die from MFT
- scalloped circle die from Spellbinders
- gems from Papermania
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Gem of a Craft Challenge - anything goes
Corrosive Challenge Blog - anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...