Pages

Thursday 1 March 2018

Scribbles Designs Challenge Reminder Post - Going Green


We've reach the mid-way point in this month's challenge on the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog - we're 'going green' for this challenge!

Have a look here on the challenge blog for the original post and here for the reminder post.  And if you head over to the reminder post, there's a limited time freebie digi available too!

This month's prizes...


  • Top Scribbler (chosen randomly) receives $10 worth of digital images
  • Top 3 (chosen by Design Team) receives $3 worth of digital images
  • Gold Star (chosen by Design Team) receives $3 worth of digital images
Today I'm sharing a Christmas card - I've used 'Silent Night Wreath' which is available here.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used some paper from Stampin' Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...