Pages

Saturday 24 March 2018

New My Time to Craft Challenge - Sketch


There's a new challenge today on the My Time to Craft Challenge and this time we've got a sketch for you to follow:


You can find more details and inspiration on the challenge blog here.

For my card I used a stamp set called 'Christmas Cuties' from Hunkydory's For the Love of Stamps Range.

The stamped images were coloured with Promarkers and I used papers from Craft Creations and Stampin' Up.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Through the Craft Room Door -'anything goes'
Penny Black and More Challenge - 'feature a creature'
Crimbo Crackers - 'anything goes'

5 comments:

  1. They certainly are little cuties Helen, a lovely seasonal creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'Feature a Creature' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this what a great design and such cute stamps fab Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Christmas Card! The images are adorable! Thanks for playing with us at Through The Craftroom Door ATG Challenge! Looking forward to seeing you again next time and good luck!
    Regards,
    Sunila & Aditi- DT
    Dots to Lines
    https://dotstolinesblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card with such adorable images. Thanks so much for sharing with us at PB & More.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wonderful! Thank you so much for joining me over at the Crimbo Crackers Challenge! Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...