Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2018

Inspiration Post for Sunsational Stamps - Freezin' Season


It's my turn today to share an inspiration card on the Sunsational Stamps Blog and I've made this card using the 'Freezin' Season' stamp set.

Here's what you get in the set:


And you can find the set here on the shop website.

I used the top snowman outline and the eyes/nose on the right hand side of the stamp sheet.

I followed this week's sketch from Sketch Saturday.  My stamped image was coloured with Promarkers and I used papers from Craft Creations and a sentiment from my stash.  I punched a snowflake for the little accent on the sketch and used some Card Candi and a red gem to finish the card.

1 comment:

  1. Helen, this is beautiful. Another wonderful Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...