Pages

Saturday 31 March 2018

New Gem of a Challenge - Female Birthday With a Sentiment


The theme for today's new challenge on the Pink Gem Challenge Blog is 'female birthday with a sentiment'.  You can find all the details plus lots of inspiration here on the challenge blog.

Our Prize for one lucky winner is 

2 Individual Digi images OR 2 Card Topper Kits
OR one of each (no sets or sentiment sets)  
of the winners choice from  
 
For my card I've used 'Angie With Wine' - you can find her here on the Pink Gem website.
 
I coloured the image with Promarkers and used two sentiments from Little Claire Designs. The paper I've used is from a magazine give away pad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...