Pages

Thursday 15 March 2018

New Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Celebrate!


We're celebrating this week on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog - it's our 10th Blogaversary!!

So our theme this week is 'celebrate' - you can find all the details and inspiration here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful:


I'm sharing the last of the cards from my last Little Claire Designs workshop using the Dinkies 'Hot Air Balloons' set which you can find here on the website.

The stamped image as coloured with Promarkers and I used some paper from Craft Creations.


If you fancy coming along to my next classes click here to find out more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...