Pages

Thursday 15 March 2018

New Sparkles Challenge - Spring is in the Air


There's a new challenge today on the Sparkles Challenge Blog and this month our theme is 'spring is in the air'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing my first card as a member of the Design Team for LeAnn's World 101:


My card was with the very cute 'Daisy's First Easter' which you can find here in the Etsy shop.

I've coloured the image with Promarkers and used some papers from a Pebbles pad.  The sentiment is from a DigiStamp Boutique stamp set and I've added some black gems to finish the card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Moving Along With the Times - 'Easter'
The Creative Crafters Challenge - 'anything goes'
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'Easter inspired'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Passion for Promarkers - 'spring'

6 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MAWTT, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Helen, love the image and design! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters! Hope to see you again!
    ~ DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Helen, love the cute image
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty soft colors and I love the blossom paper, too, Helen! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card. I love the soft colours.

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Rijacki

    TTCRD DT
    Rijacki's Workshop
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...