Pages

Saturday 10 March 2018

New Crafty Friends Challenge - For a Special Lady


There's a new challenge today on the Crafty Friends Challenge Blog and this time we're looking for cards 'for a special lady'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful:


For my card I used a digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps called '4 Block Tulip Square' which you can find here on their website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and added a stamped sentiment from a Uniko stamp set.  The paper I've used is from Craft Creations.

1 comment:

  1. I love this image, but have never colored it myself. Looks great with the red gingham.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...