Pages

Saturday 3 March 2018

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Vintage or Shabby Chic


There's a new challenge today on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas challenge - it's 'anything Christmas goes' or you can choose to follow our optional theme which this week is 'vintage or shabby chic'.  Have a look here for more information and lots of inspiration.

Here's the prize on offer for the winner:





For my card I've used papers from Dovecraft and a sentiment from Uniko.  I edged the layers with brown Memento ink and added some gold gems to finish the card.

1 comment:

  1. You do vintage so well and I love the collage look of this pretty Christmas make! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...