Pages

Saturday 3 March 2018

New Gem of a Challenge - Mother's Day


There's a new challenge today on the Gem of a Challenge blog and our theme this time is 'mother's day'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our Prize for one lucky winner is 

2 Individual Digi images OR 2 Card Topper Kits
OR one of each (no sets or sentiment sets)  
of the winners choice from  
For my card I've used a digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs called 'Chloe With Balloons' which you can find here on their website.  
I coloured the image with Promarkers and added a computer generated sentiment.  The papers I've used are from Pebbles Designs. 

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Gals Corner - 'anything goes'
Crafty Creations Challenge - 'anything goes'
Lemon Shortbread Challenge - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. CUTENESS GALORE!
    LOVE your image & colouring, such a SUPER SWEET design!
    Thank You for joining us at the Crafty Gals Corner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great layout for this card and the coloring is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Lemon Shortbread!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...