Pages

Friday 2 March 2018

New Crafty Catz Challenge - Anything Goes/A Baby Card


There's a new challenge today on the Crafty Catz Challenge Blog - this week it's 'anything goes' with the optional twist of  'make a baby card'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is:


For my card I've used one of the new clear stamps from DigiStamp Boutique.  I won third prize in the end of year raffle at the stamp club I belong to and chose some of their stamps as my prize.  This one is called 'Bunny Baby' and you can find it here on their website.

I coloured the stamped image with Promarkers and used some background card from Lime Tree Crafts, some ribbon from Meiflower and some pale blue gems.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Helen
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stamp Helen, it´s so cute. It remind me of a bunny in a children's book, Miffy. Super cute card, like the CAS design and the pretty ribbon
    Wish you a fantastic Sunday and a great week to come!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Helen, I love the pretty blue tones. Have a good week. Lilly x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...