Pages

Thursday 15 March 2018

New Scribbles Designs Challenge - Bunny Hop


There's a new challenge today on the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog and this month our theme is 'bunny hop' - you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

This month's prizes...


  • Top Scribbler (chosen randomly) receives $10 worth of digital images
  • Top 3 (chosen by Design Team) receives $3 worth of digital images
  • Gold Star (chosen by Design Team) receives $3 worth of digital images
There's also a freebie image on the challenge page!  
 
For my card I've used a Scribbles Designs digi stamp called 'Hoppy Egg 3' which you can find here.
 
I coloured the image with Promarkers and used some paper from my stash and a stamped sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...