Pages

Friday 30 March 2018

New Crafty Catz Challenge - Anything Goes/Use Old Stash


The theme for today's new challenge on the Crafty Catz Challenge Blog is 'anything goes' with the option of 'use old stash'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:



I've used a digi stamp from Scrap'n'dipity coloured with Promarkers.  My 'old stash' is the paper I've used which is from a very old Die Cuts With a View paper pad and the birthday circle sentiment which is one I've had for a long time from Craftwork Cards.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...