Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2018

New Fab'n'Funky Challenge - Christmas


It's time for our monthly Christmas Challenge on the Fab'n'Funky Challenge Blog - you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

We don't have a sponsor for this challenge so it's just for fun but there will still be a top 3.

For my card I've used a stamp from Little Claire Designs called 'Dinkies Row of Christmas Elephants' - you can find it here on their website. 

I've coloured the stamped image with Promarkers and used papers from Stampin' Up together with some gingham ribbon from my stash.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Merry Christmas Challenge -'anything goes'
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes'
Crimbo Crackers - 'anything goes'
Sweet Stampin' Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes'


2 comments:

  1. Cute. Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wonderful! Cute image! Thank you so much for joining me over at the Crimbo Crackers Challenge! Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...