Pages

Thursday 15 March 2018

Christmas Crafts All Year Round Challenge Reminder - Use Flowers


Today I'm sharing a card as part of the mid-month challenge reminder on the Christmas Crafts All Year Round Challenge - this month we want you to 'use flowers' on your creations.

All the details about the challenge can be found here in the post from the start of the month and there's more inspiration here in today's challenge reminder post.

The prize on offer for this month's challenge winner is:


For my card I've used a digi stamp set from Imagine That Digistamp called 'Poinsettia' - you can find the set here on their website.

I coloured the digistamp with Promarkers and used some paper from Craft Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...