Pages

Thursday 1 March 2018

New SheepSki Designs Challenge - Flowers


This month I'm joining the blog challenge team on the SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog - the theme for the challenge is 'flowers' and you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a digi stamp from SheepSki Designs called 'Poppies' which you can find here in Andrea's Etsy shop.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used some paper from a Stampin' Up Christmas pad.  I used black for the layers and some small black gems and a birthday sentiment to finish the card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Always Happy Birthday - 'anything birthday goes'
Crafty Gals Corner - 'anything goes'
Crafty Creations Challenge - 'anything goes'
Lemon Shortbread Challenge - 'anything goes'
Crafty Cardmakers - 'floral delight'

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful birthday card. Thanks for joining us at Always Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Thank you for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again!
    Laine - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful spring card - love the pink!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty CReations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card - I love the poppy theme and the black mats really make it pop. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The black mat really helps each layer to stand out. Love the gingham paper with this image.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...