Pages

Thursday 1 March 2018

New Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes


The beginning of the month means a new challenge on Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - it's always 'anything goes' as you long as you used patterned paper.  You'll find more details and inspiration here on the challenge blog.

The prize on offer for this month's winner is:


I'm showcasing products from the wonderful:


The birthday sentiment I've used is from the 'All Occasion' sentiment set which is here and I've used two of the papers from the 'Sweet Sounds' digital paper pack which is here.
I used some brown paper to layer up the card and inked all the edges with brown ink.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your lovely design contribution for our Patterned Paper March challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...