Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2018

New Fab'n'Funky Challenge - Anything But Square


There's a new challenge today on the Fab'n'Funky Challenge and this time we want to see your creations which are 'anything but square'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


WD shop HERE
Please enter our WD challenge it's "Anything Goes" HERE
Facebook Whoopsie Daisy Fan page HERE
For my card I've used one of  the images from the new 'Cute as Button' CD.
I coloured the image with Promarkers and used paper from an old Echo Park paper pad.

1 comment:

  1. Aww what a cutie, love the shaped card base :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...