Pages

Sunday 18 March 2018

New Createful Heart Digis and Design Sketch Challenge


I'm excited to share the news that I've joined the Createful Heart Digis and Design Design Team!!

We have a Facebook group where there is a monthly sketch challenge and the March challenge starts today.  You can see the sketch on the picture above and also details about how to get the beautiful rose digi stamp.

You can find the Facebook group here.

And here's my take on the sketch:


I coloured the digi stamp with Promarkers and used two papers from Craft Creations.  I added stamped sentiment and a punched heart as my accent on the sentiment strip.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creatalicious Challenge - 'anything goes'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
Crafty Creations Challenge - 'anything goes'
I Love Promarkers - 'for a girl'
Unicorn Challenge Blog - 'make it girly'

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card and gorgeous colouring!

    Thanks for getting feminine with us at I Love Promarkers,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card..Love the way you have used your pattern papers..Great image..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card, Helen!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional birthday” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Stempel-Magie)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...