Pages

Tuesday 14 April 2015

New Sweet 7 Challenge - 3D Elements


There's a new challenge today on the Sweet 7 Challenge Blog and this time we're asking you to 'add something 3D'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our wonderful sponsor is:


For my card I've used a digi from Bugaboo called 'Elephant Topper' - you can find it here on their website.  I printed the digi three times and then cut out different parts of them to layer up - this is my 3D element for the card.  I finished the card with a punched border using my Fiskars Threading Water punch.

Here's a look at the card sideways to show the layers:


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craft Your Passion Challenge - 'anything goes'
Ooh La La Challenge - 'lots of layers'
Creative Corner Challenges - 'cute critters'
Di's Digi Designs Challenge - 'include and animal'
Crafty Sentiments Designs - 'anything goes'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Shopping Our Stash Challenge - 'lost and found' (grey card and border punch)
Pinspirational Challenge - 'anything goes'

13 comments:

  1. This is so cute Helen, I adore the image.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card, too cute!!! Thank you for joining us at PINspirational, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute elephant love how you elevated parts of him/her. so glad you "found" your grey card and punch. thanks for playing along with us at shopping our stash for the lost and found challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card just made me smile. Love the soft colors and the adorable image. Thank you for joining us this week at TTCRD.
    Cindy- TTCRD

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card
    thanks for playing with us at di's digi
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute elephant, and I love the layers! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card, and the image is super cute! Love the dimension you added. Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion:)
    ~ Bonnie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That elephant is so cute! I love how you layered him up - cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous card Helen, such a lovely image and pretty pastel pinks.
    Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs.
    Pauline
    x
    I have Birthday Candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another fabulous card Helen, thank you for sharing with us at Ooh La La Challenge - best of luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...