Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2015

New Sparkles Challenge - Ribbons and Buttons


We've got a new challenge today on the Sparkles Monthly Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'ribbons and buttons'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors this month are:


and a great prize from Marianne Designs:


For my card I've used one of the latest digis from Pink Gem Designs - she's called 'Princess Maisy' and you can find her here on the Pink Gem website.  I've used papers from Craft Creations, ribbon from my stash and some buttons that came free with the last DoCrafts magazine.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Create and Inspire - 'anything goes/use a die'
Wags'n'Whiskers - 'buttons'
Scribble and Scrap Challenge - 'anything goes'

5 comments:

  1. A very pretty DT card, I'm loving the super princess.
    Sparkles Monthly Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, love it!!! Thank you for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable image! I love your card with all the pink!! Thanks for joining us as Wags 'n Whiskers, and good luck!
    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing with us at Scribble and Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and sweet, Helen. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April challenge with your delightful crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...