Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Inky Impressions - April New Release


It's our April new release day at Inky Impressions and we've got some great new digi images for you!

I've made a card using the new 'Aria's Secrets' digi which is here on the website and also the new 'Rock Background' digi which is here on the website.

I've merged the two together and then coloured the image with Promarkers.  I've kept my card layout very simple because it's such a great image.

To see the other new releases and lots more inspiration, have a look here on the Inky Impressions blog.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craft Your Passion Challenge - 'anything goes'
613 Avenue Create - 'anything goes'
Simply Papercraft - 'anything goes/steampunk' (anything goes)
Crafty Creations Challenges - 'seeing spots'

4 comments:

  1. what a sweet, soft card! I'll have to go check out the new releases! thanks for letting us know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your CAS design nicely complements the cute image. Thanks for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty image, loving all the pastels. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Simply Papercraft. Sue DT. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and image. Thanks for joining in the Craft Your Passion Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...