Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2015

New Christmas Sparkles Challenge - Use Kraft Card


We've got a new challenge today on the Sparkles Christmas Challenge and this time we'd like you to 'use kraft card'.  For all the details about the challenge, has a look on the challenge blog here.

Our sponsors this month are:


and

For my card I've used a Memory Box die and paper from Lilli of the Valley.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'stick it any way you like'
Craft Your Passion Challenges - 'anything goes'
Crafting By Designs - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. Another lovely entry for CHNC challenge 222 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So classy a lovely design Thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs good luck Love and hugs Carole x DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant card! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for the Craft Your Passion Challenges, hope to see you again soon, hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...