Pages

Tuesday 14 April 2015

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Exotic/Jungle Wildlife


We've got a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this week we're looking for cards featureing 'exotic/jungle wildlife'!  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a very cute digi from Pink Gem called 'Jaffa Giraffe' - you can find him here on the Pink Gem website.  I've kept my care very clean and simple with some coloured card and some nailhead gems.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Corner Challenges - 'cute critters
Di's Digi Designs Challenge - 'include and animal'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Pinspirational Challenge - 'anything goes'

7 comments:

  1. What a cute giraffe, love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo cute giraffe! Lovely card Helen! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this fortnight. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Fondly,
    Asmah
    TTCRD DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, such a cutie! It reminds me of Sophie, the giraffe toy that every French baby has (I have a little granddaughter who lives in France and won't go anywhere without her Sophie)
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Jaffa the Giraffe, Helen - such a clean design.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Jaffa the Giraffe, Helen - such a clean design.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute lil giraffe!!

    Thank your for playing along with us at Di's Digis! I hope you will join our new challenge as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card! Thanks so much for participating in our PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...