Pages

Friday 10 April 2015

Imagine That Friday Inspiration


Today I'm sharing another card made using the April Digi of the Month set 'My Sailmate' from Imagine That.  You can find the set here on the Imagine That website but if you played along in last month's challenge you will have received the set free.  It's a progressive challenge so if you take part this month, Kris will send you May's set free of charge.  All the details about the challenge are here.

I've made a sort of stepper card using the boat image and one of the sentiments.  I resized the anchor and then repeat printed it to get a line of anchors for the middle step.

From the photo above the card looks a bit flat so here's the side view:


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting Muskateers - 'it's a man's world'
Cute Card Thursday - 'bonny blues'
Papertake Weekly - 'anything goes'
Jo's Scrap Shack - 'anything goes'
Creative Ladybirds Challenge - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable little step card! That soft blue with the red is such a cute color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card love the multi steps adding dimension to your card Thank you for joining us over at Crafting Musketeers
    Paula (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, I love the design of it and the colors. Thanks for sharing at Creative Lady Birds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for entering this months challenge over at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog , we love your entry xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...