Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2015

New Crafty Girlz Challenge - Anything Goes/April Showers Second Card


The Crafty Girlz Challenge is back up and running again and today is the start of our first challenge with the new design team.  Our theme is anything goes/April showers and you can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


and


and


I've made two cards for the challenge.  This is my second card using 'Vintage Rain' from A Day for Daisies which is here on their website.  I used my Fiskars Threading Water punch to make the border and added some ribbon and gems from my stash.

My other card for the challenge is here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
Crafty Sentiments Designs - 'anything goes'
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - 'anything goes/use a die or punch'
Stamps and Fun - 'favourite punch'

4 comments:

  1. fab card
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card

    thanks for joining us at SFC

    hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fab card. Thanks for playing at
    Crafty Sentiments and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina GD Member at Crafty Sentiments xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining the SFC Challenge.
    You made a sweet card :0)
    See you!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...