Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra Reminder


It's time for some mid-month inspiration on Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra Blog.  It's an 'anything Christmas goes' challenge and you can find all the details in the original challenge post here and the mid-month inspiration post is here.

For my card I've used a digi from Bugaboo called 'Ornaments Bear' - you can find him here on their website.  The paper I've used is a Bebunny Christmas pad and I've layered the image with kraft and red paper.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

ABC Christmas Challenge - 'H is for Happy Holilday'
Crimbo Crackers - 'bears'
Christmas Cards All Year Long - 'Christmas ornaments'
Crafty Creations Challenges - 'seeing spots'
Dream Valley Challenges - 'use kraft'

5 comments:

  1. Very cute! An adorable image and the layout is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely inspiration for mid-month CHNC challenge extra for April, Helen. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Helen. :-D I like your design, color combination, usage of kraft paper and image. :-D
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges this fortnight. :-D I hope to see you again. :-D
    Milka DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable design. LOve the details with the design, sentiment and that lovely Christmas bear. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at ABC Christmas Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Thanks for entering Crimbo Crackers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...