Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2015

New Ruby's Rainbow Challenge - Bunnies


We've got a new challenge for you today on the Ruby's Rainbow Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'bunnies'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a very cute digi from Pink Gem called 'Happy Bunny' - you can find her here on the Pink Gem website.  The paper I've used is from my stash and I've finished the card with some Card Candi.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly - 'take your pick - pastel colours'
Digi Sketch Challenge - 'furry friends'
Your Scrapbook Place Challenge - 'anything goes'
613 Avenue Create - 'anything goes'

5 comments:

  1. What a cutie of a card, dearie!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Helen! What a delightful creation, so clean and nicely crafted! Thanks for slipping this under our door here at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute thank you for joining us at Digi sketch challenge
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, your card is too cute!! Thanks for joining us at Your Scrapbook Place challenges this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. Like the scalloped edges all around. Thanks for playing with us at Your Scrapbook Place.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...