Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2015

New Imagine That Digis Challenge - My Sailmate


The beginning of the month means the beginning of a new Digi of the Month Challenge on the Imagine That Digis Challenge Blog.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

If you took part in last month's challenge, Kris will have e-mailed this month's set 'My Sailmate' to you already.  If you didn't take part last month, the set is available here on the website.

And this is what you get in the set:


There are also some freebies available to accompany this set - have a look here on the blog to find all the details.

I've made an easel card using the little boy from the main kit.  The paper I've used is from the 'Nautical - Digi Papers' kit which is available here.  To make the stopper I repeat printed the ship's wheel from the main set and then coloured them in.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Just Inspirational Challenges - 'anything with wheels' (I hope my ships wheels will count!)
Loves Rubberstamps - 'use your favourite embellishment' (Card Candi)
Crafting By Designs - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love the easel style card it really looks amazing! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! We hope you will play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome card. I love how you created the papers for the background. Great job with the digis. Thank you so much for playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous sailor and I love the card candi. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty card. Thanks for joining CSCC#13. Good luck

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...