Pages

Friday 3 April 2015

New Alphabet Challenge - D is for Dance


We've got a new challenge today on the Alphabet Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'D is for dance'.  For all the details about the challenge have a look here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used the very cute 'Ballerina' digi stamp from Imagine That Digis by Kris - the sentiment comes with the main image and I thought it was perfect for this challenge.

**********
This weekend Kris is running an Easter special offer in the Imagine That Digis store.  To get 30% off until Sunday just use the code - EASTER 30.  

Further details are in the special Easter inspiration post here.

**********

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - 'anything goes'
Simply Papercraft - 'anything goes'
As You Like It Challenge - 'lines or no lines' - I think lines help an image to 'pop' and I think I would find the 'no lines' technique very tricky
I Love Promarkers - 'kids have fun'

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, so pretty in the pinks, thanks for joining u at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Helen. Thanks for sharing with us at AYLI and Good Luck!! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink! Such a sweet image! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
    Tina- DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very girly pink card, the image matches your design brilliantly. I really like the sentiment too. Thanks for joining us this time at Simply Papercraft :)
    Rachel, DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card, I love all the pinks. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...