Pages

Thursday 16 April 2015

New CRAFT Challenge - Christmas


We've got a new challenge today on the CRAFT Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'Christmas'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors this week are:


and


For my card I've used a digi from Stitchy Bear called 'Doodle Deer' - you can find it here on their website.  I've layered the image with black and silver paper and added a peel off greeting and some silver gems.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenge:

ABC Christmas Challenge - 'H is for happy holidays'
Creative Card Crew - 'use a sentiment'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
Pinspirational Challenges - 'anything goes'
Not Just Cards Challenge - 'anything goes'

7 comments:

  1. such a lovely card love the black and white

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering our Not Just Cards Challenge!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I really like the silver in it! Thanks for joining us at {PIN}spirational Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! Thanks so much for participating in our PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew
    Hugs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Helen :-) I love the deer, so stylish and the CAS design and neutral colours are perfect ! LOVE it :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your CAS card, Helen, so elegant.
    Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenges this fortnight for the H challenge. I hope to see you again.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...