Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2015

New Penny's Challenge - Use Spooled Items


We've got a new challenge today on the Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog and this week we'd like you to 'use spooled items' on your creations.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors this week are:


and


and


For my card I've used a digi from Lacy Sunshine called 'Sarah Jane' which is here on their website.  My 'something spooled' is the brown ribbon across the middle of the card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Gals' Corner - 'girls, girls, girls'
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - 'it's a girl thing'
Polkadoodles - 'pink and pretty'

9 comments:

  1. Pretty card, looks fab, thanks for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card again thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning creation thanks for joining the fun in the pink and pretty challenge over at Polkadoodles and good luck.
    Anita (DT)
    http://www.polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. I love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles.
    Hugs
    Naz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card

    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles challenge - Pink and Pretty
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another very cute card. Sweet image and pretty backing paper and card design.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner. I hope to see you again soon. Good luck!
    ♥ Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...