Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2015

New Penny's Challenge - Anything But Square


We've got a new challenge today on the Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog and this week we're look for creations which are 'anything but square'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors this week are:


and



For my card I've used a very cute digi stamp from Bugaboo called 'Spring Duck 1' from Bugaboo - you can find him here on their website.  I've used some Bazzill card and paper from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'anything goes'
613 Avenue Create - 'anything goes'
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - 'things with wings plus a sentiment'


1 comment:

  1. Love your card, what a cute image !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...