Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2015

New Crafty Girlz Challenge - Anything Goes/April Showers First Card


The Crafty Girlz Challenge is back up and running again and today is the start of our first challenge with the new design team.  Our theme is anything goes/April showers and you can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


and


and


I've made two cards for the challenge.  This is my first card using 'Showers of Love' from Lacy Sunshine.  I've used paper from Craft Creations, a sentiment stamp from Clearly Besotted and some Card Candi and pearls.

My other card for the challenge is here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Inspiration Destination - 'anything goes'
Create and Inspire - 'anything goes/use a die'
Eclectic Ellapu - 'April showers/spring'

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card Helen. Love the image and the soft colours you used.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Inspiration Destination for our Anything Goes Challenge. Good luck.

    Lynn, ID DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...