Pages

Thursday 9 April 2015

Inspiration Post for Buckwells Crafty Challenge


Today it's my turn to share an inspiration post on the Buckwells Crafty Challenge Blog and this is the card I've made.

I've used some of the colours from the swatch for this month's colour challenge:


All the details about the challenge are here on the challenge blog.

I die cut the card base and the layer of paper I've used.

And I've also used a digi from this month's sponsor, Lacy Sunshine - this little cutie is called 'Savannah's Swing' and you can find her here on their website.  The paper I've used is from Nitwits.

You can find my post on the Buckwells Crafty Challenge Blog here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge - 'favourite alcohol markers or distress inks' (definitely Promarkers for me - I love the colour range and they make colouring so easy)
Inspiration Destination - 'anything goes'
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - 'anything goes/use a die or punch'
Polkadoodles Challenge - 'use a die'
Creative Craft Cottage - 'three of a kind' (gems)

9 comments:

  1. Love the shaped card, lovely colour combo and colouring with your Promarkers. Thanks for sharing it with us on AYLI. Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Helen. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Creative Craft Cottage. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi and fantastic card just the job at Fan-Tastic Tuesday thanks for join us this week very good luck crafty hugs Judith DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles challenge.
    http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/
    Hugs
    Naz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, A lovely project, I love the image and the colour choice. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us thisfortnight. Creative Craft Cottage Good luck. We would love to see you again for our next challenge.
    Chrissy DT Member
    Be Crafty and Craft

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful example of such a cool technique. Thanks for joining us at the Crafter's Cafe this week! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful coloring and love that patterned paper! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage and hope to see you again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Helen. Cute image and your colouring is fab. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...