Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2015

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes


We've got a new challenge today on the Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog and this week it's an 'anything goes' theme.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

We're also running a Design Team Call with this week's challenge - we're a very friendly team and we have wonderful digis to work with so if you're thinking of joining a Design Team, why not give it a go?!

Our sponsors this week are:


and


For my card I've used a digi from Lemon Shortbread - their store is here.  It's a beautifully drawn digi so I've kept my card very simple to showcase the image.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'happy birthday'
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - 'anything goes plus a sentiment'

5 comments:

  1. Your card is so beautiful! Love the pretty image. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely CAS card. Love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us over at AUD sentiments this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen, love your colouring on this sweet image. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments this time around and hope to see you again.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...