Pages

Sunday 26 April 2015

Imagine That Weekly Inspiration Post - Birds in Spring


I've used the beautiful 'Birds in Spring' digi from Imagine That Digis by Kris to make a very clean and simple card.

You can find the digi here on the Imagine That website.  I've coloured it with Promarkers and then layered it with kraft and dark brown paper.  

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Digitally Sweet Challenges - 'anything goes'
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - 'things with wings'
That's Crafty Challenge Blog - 'let's keep it simple'
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'clean and simple'
Crazy 4 Challenges - 'birds'
My Time to Craft Challenge - 'spring flowers'

5 comments:

  1. such a pretty card using the CAS technique. great image, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen this is a gorgeous CAS card I love the image you have used. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Helen beautiful card hunny, thank you for sharing your creation with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Beautiful card, love the layers and your colouring. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges, hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...