Pages

Saturday 1 July 2023

New Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Christmas in July

 


There's a new challenge today on the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog:


And this month our theme is 'Christmas in July'.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used a very cute digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs called 'Snowman With Penguins' - you can find it here in the Etsy shop.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- sentiment stamp from Little Claire Designs
- patterned paper from The Works
- Card Candi from Craftwork Cards
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Gem of a Challenge - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Helen. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Wendy CT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...