Pages

Saturday 1 July 2023

New All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook Challenge - Anything You Want

 


We're back today with a new challenge in the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook Group:


And this month our challenge is 'anything you want'!

Remember you must use an All Dressed Up image on your card.

For all the details, head over to the Facebook Group here and look for the album for the July challenge to link up your card.

To make my card I used:

- Sleepy Bear digi stamp from All Dressed Up Stamps available here
- sentiment stamp from Little Claire Designs
- die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from The Works
- snowflake punch
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Calendar Challenge - anything goes
Crafty Animals Challenge - anything goes including an animal

5 comments:

  1. I really like this. The shades of blue help to make the scene look wintery.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shades of blue on this cute card. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. An unusual Christmas card. Beautifully made.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the image of the Polar bear, having seen one in Norway I might add it was stuffed, they are magnificent creatures, the fur is so soft might not look it but touching it the fur is very very deep and so soft. Lovely Christmas card
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, I love the polar bear image. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...